I'm not a super fast reader. Plus I have that stupid thing called a job, which cuts into my reading time, I like TV and have a handful of shows I watch every week. So when the year began I wanted to set a realistic goal to hit this year. I figured I could at least read two books a month. Three might be pushing it. So I set a goal of 30 books. With a good summer, I'm ahead of pace.
Here is what I've read so far this year, along with the rating I gave them, and the link to my review if I did a full one.
The Warrior-Prophet by R.Scott Bakker 9.5
Deadhouse Gates by Steven Erikson 6.5
The Curse of Chalion by Lois McMaster Bujold 8.0
The Dragon Waiting by John M. Ford 9.0
The Thousandfold Thought by R.Scott Bakker 9.0
Dune by Frank Herbert 8.5
Supreme Power HC Graphic Novel by J.M.S. 9.0
Shadow Twin by Dozios, Martin, & Abraham 7.0
A Shadow in Summer by Daniel Abraham 7.5
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card 9.0
Lord of Light by Roger Zelazny 8.5
Dying of the Light by George R.R. Martin 8.0
The Clan Corporate by Charles Stross 7.5
The Man in the High Castle by Philip K. Dick 9.0
The Forever War by Joe Haldeman 9.5
Paladin of Souls by Lois McMaster Bujold 7.0
Neuromancer by William Gibson 8.0
Lamb: The Gospel according to Biff by Christopher Moore 9.0
River of Gods by Ian MacDonald 8.5
The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch 9.5
Sunday, July 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment